Health and WellnessIndividual + Family Health Insurance
Now available for KYRA members, your part-time and full-time team members can now access affordable personal health insurance. The Affordable Care Act/Exchange plans cover pre-existing conditions along with a list of essential health benefits. Through this program, your employees can:
- Speak directly to licensed agents and receive quotes from multiple insurance companies.
- Access any qualifying federal subsidies as part of the enrollment process.
- Immediately enroll in medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and Medicare coverage programs.
Individual & family plans require no employer participation or contributions.
Click here to learn more https://www.hospitality-health.com/kra or call (833) 730-2029
HealthiestYou by Teladoc
HealthiestYou offers your employees the ability to safely seek medical assistance from the comfort of their homes anytime of the day or night.
- Employees meet virtually with a medical or mental health professional and may eliminate the need to leave the house to go to a crowded clinic, urgent care or ER where they can be infected or spread the virus.
- Virtual visits are offered though employers who may choose to cost share with their employees.
Members-only price is $9 per employee per month for unlimited virtual visits (includes all family members at no additional cost) with $0 copays. Click here to learn more.
Here is a quick FAQ with some additional information
Exclusive Pricing and Solutions from UnitedHealthcare
UnitedHealth Group® and the National Restaurant Association are parties to a joint venture offering exclusive, members-only pricing and solutions from UnitedHealthcare to association members nationwide (or use association’s name). UnitedHealthcare is the only endorsed health carrier of the National Restaurant Association and other hospitality associations nationwide with program discounts available to member restaurants, hotels, and supplier businesses.
- All allied and full association members qualify for UnitedHealthcare’s legacy program with discounts available on medical, dental, and vision, life, disability, critical illness, accident products.
- Up to 5% savings on fully insured (51+ employees) medical, dental, and vision benefits.
- Up to 5% savings on fully insured dental, and vision, life, disability, critical illness, accident benefits with 2 or more enrolled.
- Up to 5% savings on ASO medical baseline fees and services.
Association Health Plan – Restaurant & Hospitality Association Benefit Trust
The Restaurant and Hospitality Association Benefit Trust (RHABT) is an association health plan offering medical and ancillary coverage to participating members. The benefits portfolio is insured and provided by UnitedHealthcare and is available for small businesses in certain industries and geographies.
- For rating purposes small businesses are seen as a large employer.
- Large group plan designs focused on industry preference – no adjusted community rating or metallic designations.
- Members must be in one of the following SIC Codes: 5812, 5813, 7011, 7032, 7041
Free National Restaurant Association Pharmacy Discount Card
This free pharmacy discount card helps employees save up to 75% (average savings of 40%) on all FDA-approved prescription medications.
- Accepted at more than 62,000 pharmacies nationwide.
- Cards are pre-activated and easy to use; privacy is protected.
- There are no costs for using this card.
- Each time a card is used, the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation and its state partners receive a portion of the proceeds.
- Administered through OptumRx®. This discount card program is not insurance. ·
Get your own card here: http://perks.optum.com/hospitalityrx
Contact Elisabeth Lawrence at email@example.com
The Kentucky Restaurant Association
133 Evergreen Road, Suite 201
Louisville, KY 40243
Phone: (502) 400-3736